Welcome to Olympia, a NationStates Roleplay region with a Regional Economy, World Map, and Political Roleplay.

Businesses Owners creating secondary accounts should first file a Business Application in the Financial District.
ATTENTION: After recieving citizenship on the forum, tag an admin on the Discord to be granted citizenship there as well.

Citizenship Application

Apply for Citizenship Here
Pepe
Site Admin
OlympiCoins:  7 082.00

Welcome to the Olympian Immigration Office

NOTE: If you joined the Olympian Discord prior to April 24, 2020 and were granted citizenship, you still must file the following form.

Code: Select all

[b]NationStates Nation in Olympia:[/b]

[b]Have you been in any other NationStates region? If so which ones and what did you do there? (Optional) [/b]
[b]Discord Username: (Optional)[/b]
[b]Who recruited you? (Optional):[/b]

[b]Do you swear loyalty to the Olympia Region, and her citizens, to uphold the law of the Nation, and to never commit any acts which would be considered treasonous?:[/b]
Founder and Current Head Secretary of Domestic Affairs

So you can throw me to the wolves, Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack
Beat me black and blue, every wound will shape me, every scar will build my throne.

2nd President of Olympia (April 6, 2020 - May 11, 2020)
1st, 3rd, 8th, and 10th President of Ancient Olympia
SouthernToulouse
OlympiCoins:  601.00

The Kingdom of Southern Toulouse
I’ve been in the black hawks, the rejected realm and international debating area. I wasn’t too involved.
Discord is Jolteon55
I joined because of the commendation up for proposal and because the role play looked interesting. No one really recruited me

I DO
Space
Site Admin
OlympiCoins:  1 010.00

SouthernToulouse wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 8:02 am
The Kingdom of Southern Toulouse
I’ve been in the black hawks, the rejected realm and international debating area. I wasn’t too involved.
Discord is Jolteon55
I joined because of the commendation up for proposal and because the role play looked interesting. No one really recruited me

I DO
Approved, welcome! Feel free to check out the World Map RP, here - https://olympianforum.com/viewforum.php?f=38
~ "The world is right, when stars align. When not in sync, danger you'll find.” ~
Cricklepan
OlympiCoins:  1 000.00

The Kingdom of Cricklepan
I used to be in the South Pacific I believe, but didn't really vibe with it. I wasn't active at all.
My discord is lilyofthevalley
I was brought here by a recruitment telegram
I 100% do :)
The name's Lily :)
United Teyneiyji
OlympiCoins:  1 000.00

NationStates Nation in Olympia: United Teyneiyji

Have you been in any other NationStates region? If so which ones and what did you do there? (Optional) Yes, here as Teyneyji.
Discord Username: (Optional) Nuggets#7458
Who recruited you? (Optional): NationStates, lol.

Do you swear loyalty to the Olympia Region, and her citizens, to uphold the law of the Nation, and to never commit any acts which would be considered treasonous?: Yes