Welcome to Olympia, a NationStates Roleplay region with a Regional Economy, World Map, and Political Roleplay.

Businesses Owners creating secondary accounts should first file a Business Application in the Financial District.
ATTENTION: After recieving citizenship on the forum, tag an admin on the Discord to be granted citizenship there as well.

Guide to the Regional Economy

Offices of the Regional Economy
Pepe
Site Admin
OlympiCoins:  7 082.00

Guide to the Regional Economy
Welcome to the Regional Economy at Olympia! Here you can earn currency, buy products, and start your own businesses! Let's start with some quick terms. OlympiCoins - The official currency for Olympia.
OlympiDollars - Special Certificates to allow you gift OlympiCoins to other users

How do I earn OlympiCoins?
You earn OlympiCoins by
  • Pay Per Post - Earn 1 OlympiCoins every time you post something on the forum (except Spam channels)
  • Salaries - Get a job at the Government or the Region
  • Government Subsidies - Do a requested task issued by the Government and get paid.
Everyone starts with 1000 OlympiCoins.

How do I spend OlympiCoins?
You can spend your OlympiCoins in two ways
  1. Directly at the Shop - Click on the Shop Icon in the Upper Left Corner
  2. Indirectly via OlympiDollars - Purchase them at the Shop (explained below)
Using the Shop
The shop allows you to purchase items set up by the forum administrators. The shop Is home to multiple marketplaces.

To Visit a Marketplace: Click on the Icons in the Bar Below
Bookmark: Homepage
Bank: Olympian Exchange Marketplace

Purchase an item by clicking on the item at the respective store, then click purchase or gift (to give it to someone else).

Check your Inventory by clicking on the file icon on the top top.

Check your Current Income by either Checking the Amount in the Top Right Corner or Clicking on the Newspaper income for the Overview Menu.

Paying Other Users
Currently, the only way to pay someone other than the government is by purchasing OlympiDollars. They work like real life currency, where you can purchase one with your money and immediately gift it to someone else. You can only buy/gift one OlympiDollar currency at a time, so select the quantity amount largest first.

How to Purchase and Gift a OlympiDollar to Pay Someone
  1. Make sure you have enough OlympiCoins to conduct your payment.
  2. Click on Shop in Upper Right Navigation Bar
  3. Click the Bank Icon on the Bar Below the main shop navigation.
  4. Select the currency you wish to gift and click the gift icon
  5. Write the username of the person you wish to gift an item towards, and click yes.
How to redeem OlympiDollars sent to you.
  • Click on Shop in Upper Right Navigation Bar
  • Click on the File Cabinet Icon in the Main Shop navigation.
  • Click on the OlympiDollar you wish to redeem.
  • Click redeem for OlympiCoins
FAQ
Can I send an exact amount to a user?
Currently no, you must use the OlympiDollar method explained previously. We intend to add new quantities as needed.

How do I add an item to the store?
We are currently not accepting personal user items to the store right now, but we intend to do so in the near future.

How can I operate my bank without editing user's accounts?
Use the OlympiDollar method. We do expect however, that Banks will have access to direct editing of accounts within the next month or two when the next Economy Bot update is released.
Founder and Current Head Secretary of Domestic Affairs

So you can throw me to the wolves, Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack
Beat me black and blue, every wound will shape me, every scar will build my throne.

2nd President of Olympia (April 6, 2020 - May 11, 2020)
1st, 3rd, 8th, and 10th President of Ancient Olympia
Pepe
Site Admin
OlympiCoins:  7 082.00

Helpful Graphical Images

Shop Navigation Menu

Marketplaces
Founder and Current Head Secretary of Domestic Affairs

So you can throw me to the wolves, Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack
Beat me black and blue, every wound will shape me, every scar will build my throne.

2nd President of Olympia (April 6, 2020 - May 11, 2020)
1st, 3rd, 8th, and 10th President of Ancient Olympia